XPS Network Update – Release Notes
- More powerful messaging system
- Also available in the iPhone app (important to update to version 1.4 of the app to get this functionality).
- Sending a message to many clients can be done by right clicking a message and selecting “Sent to more people”.
- Groups can now be organized into folders.
- New access possibility in Roles: Category Access. Gives possibility of sharing specific top-level folders in collections with trainers or clients/athletes.
- Trainers on the XPS Network can now share the Document Collection with clients.
- â€œImport Allâ€ button in the IMPORT-window in Collections.
- â€œSend to Communicationâ€ is now called â€œShare with Client/Athleteâ€.
- Expiration date is shown for clients/athletes in User Management on XPS Network.
- Soccer Match Reports
- Grade Column added to Soccer Reports.
- A button on the bottom bar to add the current players of the group(s) to the list.
- Sideline Video Analyzer
- View Clips Special can play each clip many times.
- Playlist is now less likely to be halted when people jump a bit outside of a clip.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.