Sideline XPS Network – Release Notes
Time for an update! We’re still working on something big and exciting, but in the meantime here are some nice things we’ve added recently:
- Import Test Results from Excel – See how it works!
- Nutrition Reports – See how it works!
- New session type in Calendar: Event – See how it works!
- Video Analyzer: Share videos with players with one mouse-click – See how it works!
- Playbook has been upgraded for Field Hockey coaches. Next up: Lacrosse!
- All trainers/coaches can now use the Sideline XPS Trainer offline.
- New language translation: Finnish! Thank you Mika 🙂
- Improved startup time.
- Improvements to the Game-Exchange module.
- Keyboard shortcut to force data synchronization, F5 on Windows, CMD+R on Mac.
- Improved print options for practices and workouts in Calendar Settings.
- Soccer Reports – The ability to get charts for from where goals are scored, own team and opponents.
- Fixed defect in Collections: Color could only be changed for one item at a time.
- Attached files in documents (from Insert File function in editor) can now be downloaded on Mac.
- Smaller margins when printing practices and workouts on Macs.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
Hope you enjoy the additions and changes. Please let us know what you think or if you have questions by sending us email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate all feedback.