Sideline XPS Network – Release Notes
Time for an update! But first some news…
- We’re almost finished with a complete overhaul of the athlete/client experience.
- After about 2 weeks we will be looking for Beta testers, yes Android too!
- At the same time we’ll advertise positions for sales representatives in various locations.
If you’re interested in any of this, don’t miss the announcement – follow us on Twitter.
- Retina Ready on Mac – Requires a redownload from www.sidelinesports.com/xps
Note: Even Mac users who don’t have Retina screens should download this update
Note 2: Since the XPS Trainer will get a major facelift later this year, icons were not updated
- Periodization now also works in calendar (for generated programs).
- Replace exercises in workout programs and calendar – See how it works!
- Radar Chart Tests available for awhile but unknown to most – See how it works!
(you can find a link with instructions at the end of the introductions video)
- Use templates when creating new collection items – See how it works!
- Export data from Attendance by copying to clipboard – See how it works!
- Folders in collections sometimes closed automatically
- Empty cells can now be double-clicked to add missing values in radar charts
- Using “Click to select” should work for all entries when importing test results
- Generated workouts from program blocks would not always be in correct order
- Norwegian, Finnish, Danish and Italian translations have been updated
Sideline Video Analyzer Fixes
- Many small fixes on Mac, especially regarding 2-screen mode
- It was not possible to save cuts and merges to an external drive on Mac
- Some users were not able to import from standard formulas
Hope you enjoy the additions and changes.
Please send feeback to email@example.com. We really appreciate it.