Sideline XPS Network – Release Notes
Time for an update!
- Share material down to iPhones / iPads – See how it works!
- Side-by-side feature in Workout Programs – See how it works!
- Periodization feature in Workout Programs – See how it works!
- Merge feature in Workout Programs – When you generate programs you can choose to merge together different workout “parts”.
- “Less is better” in Exercise Properties test links – For example when you want to be able to write 80% for a sprint which means your client should run slower than his/hers max.
- Updated help tutorials – Check out the Help / Level 2 / Level 3 tabs under My Account
- CTRL+W/E collapses/expands folders in collections. (CMD + W/E on Mac)
- Magnifier-button on the bottom bar of workout programs enable larger tooltips similar to the Overview.
- Workout programs can now be copied between users if they only contain public exercises (the ones included in the XPS).
- Game-Exchange server has been upgraded. Will mean faster uploads and downloads for most users.
- Performance improvements when loading drill, exercise and document collections.
- Fixed defect in browser module on Mac which caused random crashes.
- SVA: Fixed some illogical behavior when changing events while things are playing.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
Hope you enjoy the additions and changes. Please let us know what you think or if you have questions by sending us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We really appreciate all feedback.