New Features! And how to use XPS for Home/Remote Training
It’s a tough situation ahead for everyone for the next weeks and possibly months.
Teams have been asking us for advice on how use XPS to deliver training programs for home/remote training and here are some instructions for that.
If you need any help in setting this up, all of our representatives are available to help through online meetings. So contact your representative who will help you set everything up and deliver workouts to your athletes. If you’re not sure who to contact, send us an email directly at email@example.com
We have a bunch of new features ready. We’ll start with the ones that can directly help with workouts in the app.
New Feature! Assign workout programs from XPS mobile app
Coaches can now assign workout programs to athletes from the mobile app
- Assign a single workout or a whole workout program to one or more athletes or the whole team.
- Preview workouts before you assign.
- No waiting, the workout generation is fast and you’ll be notified when it’s ready.
New Feature! Give athletes access to workout programs in XPS mobile app
Sometimes you might want to give you athletes access to workouts to choose from themselves. Now you can and it’s super easy.
New Collections and Shared Features!
We rebuilt the mobile Collections feature for coaches and the mobile Shared feature for athletes. It’s faster and better in every way.
- Coaches can easily access all of their collections and the collections that have been shared with them from other coaches or organizations.
- Access your folders and tags for each collection
- Search is faster and you can also search by tags
- Folders of items are shown in the search results
- Easily mark items as favorite and access from your Favorites folder
- Athletes will notice that the Shared section is faster and it’s easier to browse the folders of the items that have been shared with them
See a quick overview in the following video! And this is only the beginning for new things in Collections.
Please contact us if you have questions, we’ll do our best to help you.
Stay safe everyone!